Canadian Hello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High Side

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi Wild Doggers !

I was given this site suggestion from advrider member ThinkMike. At a recent Canadian motorcycle show our group attended a lecture of South African tour agency called Renedian Adventures. From this I have been reading ride reviews on advrider concerning South Africa. Until then your area was not on the radar, now it is big time. I will be spending some time on your site here and from that hope to visit your area and make our own adventure !!!

I have been riding since I was five (many moons ago dam it) and over the past three years have gotten back to my roots of dirt/adventure biking. I currently own a 2007 KTM 990 Adventure and love it.

My current ride :

P6270359.jpg

And how we like to ride em !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtRZsAPubn0

I look forward in finding out the must see's of your area and invite anyone who has ever considered Eastern Canada as a bikers destination to contact me for any info needed. I love showing off my own stomping grounds to those who have never seen the East Coast of Canada. It is highly regarded as a top destination for biking.

Cheers,

Seann