Northern Cape Adventure Bike Tours

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R80GS
Introducing Alan, owner and director of NC Adventure Bike Tours

Hello, Fellow Adventure Bike Riders!

I'm thrilled to be joining this vibrant community of passionate riders and travelers. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Alan, the proud owner and director of NC Adventure Bike Tours, an exciting touring company based in Upington, South Africa. Our primary focus lies in crafting unforgettable bike tours in and around the captivating landscapes of South Africa and Southern Africa. However, we have a special affinity for the Northern Cape region, where the Kalahari, Nama Eco Trail, Richtersveld, and Cederberg ranges offer awe-inspiring adventures.

As a newly founded company, we are eager to grow and establish ourselves as a fully-fledged touring business. Our dedication to providing exhilarating experiences, combined with our love for exploration, has led us to create meticulously planned and thrilling bike tours for fellow enthusiasts like you.

In our journey to connect with like-minded individuals who share our passion for two-wheeled escapades, we discovered this wonderful forum. It is not merely an opportunity for us to spread awareness about NC Adventure Bike Tours, but also a chance to learn from and gain insights from experienced travelers and fellow adventure bike riders like yourself.

We are not alone on this adventurous path. Our sister company, "Why not Africa Tours," specializes in offering 4x4 self-drive tours across the Kalahari and other captivating destinations in Africa. Together, we aim to create a comprehensive and diverse range of tours that cater to the adventurous spirit within all of us.

I look forward to engaging with all of you, exchanging stories, tips, and advice, and forming meaningful connections within this fantastic community. Let's embark on this thrilling journey together and make each ride an unforgettable memory!

Ride on,

Alan
Owner and Director, NC Adventure Bike Tours
Logo.jpeg