Cape Dogs Newbie Ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_wes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Harley Davidson (all models)
hey everyone

i think with all the new dogs on the forum, it's time to have another newbie dirt ride... the purpose of the ride is 4-fold:

1. to meet the newer members
2. to give those members (new or existing) that have very little (or no) experience on dirt, a chance to ease into it with other more experienced dogs
3. to give those guys with some experience a chance to bring their wives/girlfriends with since the riding will be easy
4. to meet new non-dog people and possibly get more members (i.e. invite non-wild dogs along)
5. to ride sucka fool!

as such, i'd like to know:

1. who's keen? if there are not a lot of newbies interested it's obviously pointless! i'd dig to see a good turnout - 10 bikes or more at least

2. what date should we do it? i reckon it'd take more than half a day, but not quite a full day

3. who's got a route? and i do mean a newbie route - lots of dirt but easy to ride, sort of like the first noob ride i went on which went to riebeeck-wes, etc on easy gravel roads. maybe 1 or 2 really short slightly technical sections that pillions can walk across or noobs can be helped across by more experienced guys, but seriously, needs to be easy

any feedback appreciated!!!  ;D ;D ;D