Cape Town to Sutherland video 'COSMIC TRIP'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the future all Ride Reports will be done this way.
:thumleft:

woah - good 1st post!  :thumleft:

what a LEKKER video!
thanks

Regtig baie smart ek klim somme op my bike en gan nou bos toe. :drif:

cloudgazer said:
In the future all Ride Reports will be done this way.
:thumleft:

thanks for all the nice comments guys. cloudgazer - you are right about video becoming more popular as bandwidth gets faster etc. - i think there should be a new thread for video ride reports

Sheeit! Wish I could do that. Great video!

Any tips for others that have video cameras? Maybe a what not do do wrt to video reports?

Kamanya said:
Sheeit! Wish I could do that. Great video!

Any tips for others that have video cameras? Maybe a what not do do wrt to video reports?

Thanks man ... We were very lucky to have Anthony with us filming. Warren and I tried to convince him to come pillion, but he insisted going in his own car. (he is not a biker). That is how we got all those cool shots of us riding. My camera was attached to my bike and then i would also shoot when we stopped etc.
The only advice i can give is to go play around and shoot, try keep the shots steady and as short as possible (unless it deserves it). Also have a beginning, middle and end ...oh and lastly ... use good ol' SA music  :headbang:

Great vid man. Let summer come to Europe so we can do some riding and make more vids like the one!!!!

Very cool video. For a moment I though you had been here and not contacted me. You must post some of your pics from your ride in europe.

excellent, just excellent  :thumleft:

now dont like be the dude in the bakkie - post some more  :mwink: