Caped Town Riders do the Saron Canal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good one Boertjie. Just as well I wasn’t there .. seeing that mischievous look in your eyes while biting the dust … I’d probably kill myself laughing he he. Murphy’s law I know … we’ll probably tie the knot one day, Murphy and I – the bugger can’t seem to leave me alone. My advice: get up, inhale the dust as though the move was intentional and make a bow lol. Hey, things are never so bad that they cannot get worse .. keep that in mind he he.

Droffarc … no that wasn’t me … *points to the following link and sighs* https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=8627.0

Well done Guys, Sorry I missed out on this one, would have go there to late, but thanks for the pics  ;D

DSC00252.jpg

Crack kills !

What a nice obstacle to come across at speed.  Decisions decisions...  ;)

No really -whens the next one

I want more -more I tell you

Com'on guys, give me more of that drug!!!

Hello There to all.

Thanks for a nice trip. You should have seen my face, when I realised the wife was still on the back of my bike when I reached CT. Maybe I should have joined the noise boys up that hill!

She was very nervous about this trip (first time and all), but Phil led the group exactly the right way.

Will join again. Just have to do something about that damn seat. My backside is still sore.

Anybody know of someone that can make a seat like the one on Surf's bike?

[

Crack kills !

What a nice obstacle to come across at speed.  Decisions decisions...  ;)
[/quote]

yes,let this be a lesson for our young folk - there's no place for crack  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Pleco said:
Will join again. Just have to do something about that damn seat. My backside is still sore.

Anybody know of someone that can make a seat like the one on Surf's bike?

Forsure we know where to get a seat like that.

They come standard on all BMW's ;) ;D

droffarc said:
We got together as planned...

There was Niki, and XT660R and TokTokkie and Pleco and pillion, Kieth with his pillion Jilly, and Gavin and Shamiel. Last to arrive was Kaboef and Marli, so off we went

p1010015vm6.jpg

nice report en sien die groep mense wat da staan en die dame met die blonde hare ande regterkant lyk my bekend en ek mag verkeerd wees en sy was saam met my op skool as ek mag vra wat haar naam is?  (haar naam wat ek ken is Christelle) sal iemand vir my kan se want ek verbaas nogal dat sy bike ry

Ek is jammer Renoster maar sy was in Krugersdorp op skool om presies te wees dit was, ;D hoe se in mense in Afrikaans n Kloster skool????

keithk said:
Ek is jammer Renoster maar sy was in Krugersdorp op skool om presies te wees dit was, ;D hoe se in mense in Afrikaans n Kloster skool????

dankie keith wou maar net seker maak dan is die dame dalk tweeling  ;D die naam van skool afrikaans klooster skool dankie vir die inligting

Latest posts