Cederberg Dash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one Nivia and Mrs Nivia !! lekker pics too  :thumleft:

Frohan Visser said:
That fattish front tyre must help a lot in the thick sand!!!
Keep "both of them"!!!! :thumleft:
that front tires rox  :thumleft: and I plan too

edgy said:
Awesome bud, sure looks like you have a keeper there! :thumleft:
  :thumleft:

Awesome N[]va & Mrs N!!!  :thumleft:

Despite the cold there's still much riding to do... However, winter's been playing nice with us so far!!

Glad to have bumped into you guys in ClanW. See you on Wednesday!! PS. Thanks fore the reminder Mrs N  ;D

great riding u2, cederberg is always a beautiful getaway spot

and well done S, u done well there :thumleft:

mmmmmmm J, i think ur 690 has now become S's second riding bike ;D

Nice one guys :thumleft: Two nights could only be better! ;D

Was good getting to know you two better at Oasis. (OBS)  To Mrs N! You don't have to be worried about holding anyone up on the ride to EC bash. I am sure you will be the one waiting for others.   :thumleft:

Thanks for the RR.  ;D

Awesome trip you two monkeys, now i REALLY want a DS bike!!!!! All I rode this weekend was 320km's of R27.... :-\ how bloody boring

We saw some roadies at a petrol stop & one of my riding companions turns to me & says...."this is as good as it gets for them..highlights are just a bit more tar home".... >:D

Nice meeting you guys - the other guy was Brian, also from Hermanus
We also had a great time out there
:thumleft:

Great RR of a great trip, J & S.  Thank you.  :thumleft:

Thanks for the compliment, Jan.  Too many trips to the Cederberg with students have turned me into an old pedant.   :deal:

I love that knobbly motard.  I'm thinking of a Husky 630 SM with knobblies.  Wow!  >:D >:D >:D

Crossed-up said:
Great RR of a great trip, J & S.  Thank you.  :thumleft:

Thanks for the compliment, Jan.  Too many trips to the Cederberg with students have turned me into an old pedant.  :deal:

I love that knobbly motard.  I'm thinking of a Husky 630 SM with knobblies.  Wow!  >:D >:D >:D
rode it to work in the pissing rain making speedy gonzales sounds to my self having a total ball

looks like an awesome weekend, rode some of that same route a month or so back with james XRV

Crossed-up said:
Great RR of a great trip, J & S.  Thank you.  :thumleft:

Thanks for the compliment, Jan.  Too many trips to the Cederberg with students have turned me into an old pedant.   :deal:

I love that knobbly motard.  I'm thinking of a Husky 630 SM with knobblies.  Wow!  >:D >:D >:D

I think we are definitely going to have to drag you along next trip, tho I can understand that you have done probably all of the sites countless times before. It always makes it that much more incredible knowing what the history is.
And it will also be good to have photos of better riders then me  :biggrin: