Clarens Spring ride

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yip Go Girl that's you in front .... I dig the FS scenery .. Keen to see it again with some green :thumleft:

Huisdier said:
Great pictures showing good character, seems to be a great bunch that enjoyed the trip.
Sorry so far from here...
i went to two eastern cape events in 3 months...distance is but a number... :pot:

some more pics added

Attachments

• 174 (640x480).jpg
    174 (640x480).jpg
    377.2 KB
  • 196 (640x480).jpg
    196 (640x480).jpg
    365.2 KB
  • 237 (640x480).jpg
    237 (640x480).jpg
    299.7 KB
  • 266 (640x480).jpg
    266 (640x480).jpg
    341.5 KB
Oh so you not part of the Zeff dogs anymore ... more in Roxens's class...not what the other "people" say  :pot: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

Draadkar said:
Oh so you not part of the Zeff dogs anymore ... more in Roxens's class...not what the other "people" say  :pot: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:
I see the two "swaers" are at it again! :lol8: Julle klomp Katesbessies! :pot: :laughing4:

Draadkar said:
i thought it was very clear..no one can compete with Roxenzs expensive wine in his pink moffie plastic glass.....dont even try....he is a snautcher..u are a boerbull....

Yea, It was good. I enjoyed my ride down on Saturday, the beers were good when I got there, the good company and the braai!!
Lekker ride back too...

It was very lekker. I just shot down on Saturday afternoon, First took tar then some dirt from the Vaal Dam towards Heilbron, then tar through Reitz towards Kestell and then dirt along the side of the Golden Gate National Park to Clarens. Lekker ride stopped to chill and watch a huge herd of Wildebeest, Hartebees and Springbok on the way, then got to Clarens just after 5pm. Had a few beers and a lekker braai and some good chatting and laughter around the fire etc. Then a relaxing breakfast in the morning and a lekker ride home again the next day with some good company!

My stop on the way down:

Attachments

• 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    82.7 KB
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    82.8 KB
Looks like you all had a great time. I wish I could have made this trip. :thumleft:

Gee S said:
Looks like you all had a great time. I wish I could have made this trip. :thumleft:
u can try make the next one? groot marico...1 nov....you know you love that ride...as long as you have a spare tube with you.... :thumleft:

Sorry I missed the trip.Looks like you all had a lekker time.Thks for sharing.

Bruce