• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Complete Set Wheels GS 1200 Withdrawn !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shangali

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi Dogs,

Here are The Wheels of my Yellow Bee. The Wheels come as a Whole Package with Discs & ABS Ring & Tyres (DONE JUST 580km)
I would like to sell them "complete" and not loose as in taking discs off or remove the tires!
should nobody want the whole Combination i will take it apart later.   (seems to be cost effective to sell as is)
The Front wheel was bought beginning of last winter, no smylies, some signs of good use ....They are Round and balanced.
The discs are level and i good nick.(no Throbbing on brakes)
The GS was a 2005 Model, i have no clue until when the ABS Sensor Ring was the same like this .... please find out from reliable source before asking me. (i am no technical Fungi)
The Rear wheel is in good shape, took me all round S.A. it comes as you can see on the Pictures.
Both Rims had new Karoo's fitted 580 KM before it went all wrong  .....(Car took me out)

I was Quoted 4500.- Rand at Accme for JUST the RIMS EACH  (no discs no ABS Pick up no Tires) The Disc's quote was 2000.- Rand
Please add up and you get a sum!

The Lot is available to WD's only, since i only Post here. I want to Support a fellow Rider who is in need to get going again ......

All my Goods are sold because i need to recover from my loss, no insurance did come to rescue me.

I am negotiable, willing to Swop as well to make the Deal happening. (Drift Ghost Cam, Off Road Jacket (white-black Large), Hard Cover Boots (white-black) size 8 (42) Neck Brace    .... W.H.Y.

Starting at 11000.- Rand Postage is on the Buyer

You can PM, E-Mail or phone me zero72 867 245zero

:ricky: :ricky: :ricky:

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Ok, Dear Fellow Dog's ,

i have been Thinki'n about how to make this a better Deal. (not sure if my Brains really help when in Gear)
How about someone out there wanting these Tires? Karoo3 with 580k's on it??
I trade it against a Set of Anakees2. I keep the rims with all Schnick Schnack since nobody is reacting to the deal.
Preferably in the Transvaal as this would not need Postage and so .....
That would give me the choice of having a spare set of wheels to get on to the Footpegs and make some nasty marks into
the ugly black stuff  :laughing4: :laughing4:

Let me know... details as above  8)

Attachments

• Stuff for Sale 2 016.JPG
    Stuff for Sale 2 016.JPG
    452 KB · Views: 357
  • Stuff for Sale 2 018.JPG
    Stuff for Sale 2 018.JPG
    448 KB · Views: 350
  • Stuff for Sale 2 014.JPG
    Stuff for Sale 2 014.JPG
    445 KB · Views: 349