Crab went rideabout.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good one crab!  ;)  roughing it is lekker, keeping things simple.

Kif trip man - going the same way in exactly a month's time - 3 weeks of cave man lifestyle with no real direction as long as one can hunt for the unknown :ricky:

Thanks for the kind words all you dogs. Watty, spot on as always, it was Grassnek where I camped first night.
Paulsky your ride report when you and Chuck camped next to the road in Baviaans was some of the inspiration for my ride, although I read it about a year ago, I really enjoyed the simplicity of what you did, carrying all your firewood and meat in and all.
Cloudgazer, bring back your old avatar please. Malibu is spot on too with Makadat caves, very nice setup. I would like to stay there sometime.
Yes it was a solo trip because I decided to ride about two hours before I left, so it was a bit unorganised but I had the basic necessities, and there is something relaxing about not trying to keep pace with others sometimes.
Fugly I went to the Baboon rally a couple of weeks ago and rode Katberg pass and through Hogsback then.
Hondsekierie, or other dogs,if you are in this vicinity and need a bed for a night or two,you are welcome to pm me.
OK now I need more second hand tyres, who bought knobblies recently?

Absolutely awesome :thumleft: ,you are bullet proof and you give new meaning to hermit crab.
Did you take yours Bells with you for coffee or should I say whats left. :thumleft:

Thanks for beautiful RR Crab!  Looks like you and the green machine had some fun...