Cul-de-Sac Sunday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pics look like fun, wouldn't mind joining you guys next time. Seen photos of that area and never quite figured out how to get there. :thumleft:

Chairman Meow said:
Those pics look like fun, wouldn't mind joining you guys next time. Seen photos of that area and never quite figured out how to get there. :thumleft:

Sure! The more the merrier.

Grrrr.... said:
Chairman Meow said:

when? when? when?  :biggrin:

Firecoast said:
Grrrr.... said:
Chairman Meow said:

when? when? when?  :biggrin:

Every Sunday?  :D

Wish we had a picture at the start of the old pass (or end depending ho you look at it). I thought there was no frieken way my bike's fat ears aka cylinder heads were going to go through that concrete barrier.  :eek:

Saw myself going home tail between the legs but Superten coached me through like a pro!

Ja that opening was tricky! Cederberg next weekend and then I will happily join again the following sunday

Now THAT was a pic we had to take, a GS scraping its ears past two concrete bollards.

Remember that trail up the mountain that we saw and said'lets go there'? Well we could always do it this sunday....

Nooooooo I'm not here. Let's do it the following sunday please

Nice one...

This same area is where Superten and Fouriekop popped their dirt cherries back in 2008...

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=18172.0

Lekker riding to be done here, but not more than 4-5 bikes at a time, IMO...

:thumleft:

ja Bus, i remember when I wuz still a dirt virgin!
I must admit on this trip we rode ALOT more of that area, ending up in places...well, the pics show the route!

Was lekker, but needs more exploring, with machette.

Please watch out for municipal police patrols and possible arrest. Should'nt be able to catch you on the bikes though.

I was also gonna say that...

Not too sure about whether its all legal or not.

I think the area belongs to Bosbou...

Thats why I said it should be kept to max 4-5 bikes...

Any more info, 2SD? Its mos your backyard...

Lekker exploring. Thanks for the RR and pics. :thumleft: