December Trip Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gravel_Seeker

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 790 Adventure R
3 days of riding, 1000km, mostly dirt, great times

Best viewed in HD if you have the bandwidth

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/G5MBVQIkGGY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for sharing. where is that road 2.49min into video? could the toyota do all the roads with the bikes?

Really liked it. Great route and excellent image/video quality. :thumleft:

chicco said:
Thanks for sharing. where is that road 2.49min into video? could the toyota do all the roads with the bikes?

The road at 2:49 is just outside Oudtshoorn, it's actually closed and has signs up, but we took a chance and made it through

The Fortuner was able to do the whole trip, if you want the GPX file just let me know

Stunning video and great tunes.  Thanks for sharing.  :ricky:

Thanks for sharing... was fun riding along...

Sent from my Armor_2 using Tapatalk

That looks like some lovely riding! Great photography and video too - thanks for sharing :thumleft:

It is sad to see the extent of the damage done by the fire a while ago, but encouraging that there seems to be new growth as well.

I hope to do some of those roads during the next two weeks. :ricky:

Blerrie goeie video, is maar net vrek mooi ry area daai!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for sharing your trip, great video, it felt as if I was there with you. Awesome.. :thumleft: :thumleft: :ricky: :ricky:

6 min into the video, where is that lookout point?

Awesome video!!

Gravel_Seeker said:
Best viewed in HD if you have the bandwidth

:thumleft:

That's a good video there and looks like a cool trip

Gravel_Seeker said:
chicco said:

The road at 2:49 is just outside Oudtshoorn, it's actually closed and has signs up, but we took a chance and made it through

The Fortuner was able to do the whole trip, if you want the GPX file just let me know

The GPX file would be great - add to my "to ride" list, thanks.

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

This video makes me want to go on a trip ASAP

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

adrekruger said:
6 min into the video, where is that lookout point?

Awesome video!!

It's on the way through the Knysna Forest, just near the end, here are the GPS co-ords S33° 54.935' E23° 08.707'

It's called Spitzkop Viewpoint