Dirt is Fun for us, but not for others!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Adventure MX

I don't like doing this but I feel it needs to be mentioned as we sometimes forget that we need to consider others to.

This happened in Pretoria East, Cussonia Ave.  I was driving from the Botanical Gardens towards Brummeria at about 9:00am when I saw this DS rider on a KTM 640 racing next to the tar road.  It appeared to me that the cars where being roosted as some drivers where showing their frustrations.  I am not sure if this rider is a member of this forum.  Now if it was a quick slip to the left to avoid an accident or a much slower vehicle it could easily be overlooked.  But one could clearly see that there was a long dust trail down the road indicating that it was more then just coincidental.

I am not going to bad mouth anyone as I know that we often get the urge to move on the dirt to have some fun, but in this case I don't think the vehicles on the right appreciated all the dust and stones being shot up.  There is a time and place for everything but sometimes we just need to be a little more considerate to the cage drivers out there.

Yes, I know the cage drivers have also given us our fair share of problems and it is not necessary to take it any further then this.

Otherwise have fun out there, take care, have respect and keep the WD name high!