DirtyXT's relocation to the big smoke. RR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dirt Junkie said:
Dirt Junkie said:
ClimbingTurtle said:
Just a suggestion, but:

I did a very Lekker ride from East London last year:-

Day 1 - East London, N2, R409, R61 to Elliot - Barkley Pass - Barkley East - R58 Fairview - Lady Grey - R392, R726 to Zastron - followed the R26 east along the Lesotho border - Wepenar - Hobhouse - Ladybrand - Clocolan - Ficksburg and stopped in Fouriesburg.

Day 2 - Fouriesburg - Clarens - Golden Gate - R57, N5 west to Bethlehem - R26 North - Frankfort - joined the N3 to Jhb at Villiers.

Did this solo - it was a great ride!

If you were to leave PE and stop in Elliot on day 1, Fouriesburg or Clarens on Day 2 - you would be in Jhb before lunch on day 3....

Just a thought!
This will defiantly be a more enjoyable and scenic route, Go for it!!!
Take warm riding gear it gets cold around Lesoto and Golden Gate :deal:
im English remember not scared of a wee bit o cold..  winter im jhb till my shit arrives so going winter jacket and all

dirtyXT said:
jason knuckle heads son. got the mom's genes methinks.  hehe

so is knucklehead now banned or what ??

MURPHY said:
dirtyXT said:
jason knuckle heads son. got the mom's genes methinks.  hehe

so is knucklehead now banned or what ??

Woooo !  :eek7: Posting under another account. Life ban stuff that  :imaposer:

my dad says he will never post from another account    :deal:  , he's too honest for that and he has accepted his 30 day ban... :eek: :thumleft:

Knucklehead jr. said:
my dad says he will never post from another account     :deal:  , he's too honest for that and he has accepted his 30 day ban... :eek: :thumleft:

:patch: We'll be watching your post count. See its gone up 300% since his ban  :imaposer:

Hey Craig, how you doing  >:D

agy2ana9.jpg

3uda5ata.jpg

thought I was a tough guy but this good bye effing sucks. truck is late. only arriving st two. ..
nebu8ure.jpg

seems like the truck lost compression. mechanic busy now. Later tonight menthinks. itching to hit the road! losing time might have to do it in a day.

miracles. driver just called back on the road. will be at my place tomorrow at 8am. game on. all I wanna do is ride my bike!!!

ja4uvaga.jpg

fantastic.  courtesy of Knucklhead. my bad mate enjoying his banned self. being a soutie sometimes is cool.  hmph. wee bit o cold doesnt scare me. ;D

3age3y7y.jpg

thanks guys. so instead of three day trip looks like its a race to beat the truck... driver recons he is gonna be there tomorrow 9...