Done to death I know but....mitas e10, e09 or TKC 80 - 990 ADV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Distronium

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Hi All

Know this has been done to death and I have looked at the responses on WD and ADVrider. But not getting quite what I am looking for

What I want to know is: I am planning to spend as much time as possible on dirt but you need to ride on tar to get to the dirt. Especially if you are going on an extended tour for a few days.

So what I want to know is:

Which of these three tyres is the most confidence inspiring on dirt ( in all conditions sand, mud, gravel, stones etc.) also very, very important to me is: which one is the safest on wet tar because that is a strong possibility especially when you are touring.

Now I have had TKC 80 and karooo two on the GS and they were both great but the KTM 990 is a different bike, hence need to go back to square one.

If someone has tried all three and can give me a perspective that will be great.  Its really important from my perspective if you have used the tyre on the 990.

Not interested in any other tire for now. Thanks. I have narrowed it to these three. Although on advrider the 908rr is a favorite by many riders.

Thanks once again guys for your valuable input. The people here rock!