Dozer from Dunnottar - Look it up man .......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dozer

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
Hi all,

Dunnottar, near Nigel, Springs, Jo-burg and a few other choice places in Gauteng.

I am GRIZZ's Brother.

Been a soldier all my life.

Used to build roads, dams, infrastructure throughout Darker Africa, seen attrocities, jungles, more rain and Kark than I care to remember.....

My favourite toy, after a slim 25-45 year old woman was a Bulldozer until my BMW R1150GS happened...... now its Bike, Blonde, Bulldozer.
Which is where my username comes from, a callsign used over the years in DRC, Burundi, Lesotho and other top secret government projects.

I love longer distance rides, interdispersed with smoke breaks (Jupiter and I are on the same wavelength there  :ricky: )

The latest is the ride I have done with my brother Grizz (Rian) of this parish. During this ride I have just done 5900km and its not over yet.  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Read the full ride report in the Ride Report section......

I will probably be more of a lurker as this whole interwebamathing screws with my head.

Thanks to guys like Kosie, Goose, Jupiter, Dirty Boy, Woody1 and Louisxander so far as well as all the other guys I do not know for making this forum and the rides worth doing.