• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DR 250 SE for sale ..... SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidetrack

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
As you know I REALLY like my DRZ and after 50 000 odd faithfull km's the time has come to treat the bike to some luverly aftermarket goodies like a fresh big bore top end ....

ath434.JPG

Blinged carb that really sucks  ;D

big-edelbrock400exdecarboff.jpg

And a cam chain with valve stem seals and the optional kickstart kit.

Unfortunetly I'm not mega rich so I need your help  ;D The little DR 250 has to go. The money from the sale will fund my DRZ project amongst other things. I have only had it for about two months. I put around 1000 km on it and it's just shy of 20 000 km. It has the larger Djebel tank and I added some Trail Tech X bars (fatbar) a new front fender, new airfilter and mirrors that actually work. It has e start plus kick start backup. It will be serviced before selling it. It is not a minter but in very good condition, just get on and ride. I paid R15 000 for it and am selling it for R14 000. I reckon it is a bargain.

DSCF7601.jpg

DSCF7602.jpg

DSCF7603.jpg

PM me if interested.