• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Red GS850 - 4 year guarantee left

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVB

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL650V Transalp
Guys and girls this is just a heads up
Soon for Sale
One year old red GS 850
It has the analogue instrument cluster, you could have ordered it with either or and my son did not want the tablet type.
My son is old school, he is an artisan and have a lot (pain) machine sympathy.
This bike was bought with his own money; cash so he has got the paperwork.
It has only been on dirt at the KZN bash last year and on the canal routes at Brits which you can drive with any sedan.
No crashes, no spills.
Full service history with BMW
Just done the 10k km service/1 year.
It has just shy of 10k km on.
It has got
-crashbars
-barkbuster
-machined aluminum adjustable levers.
-Bashplate
-foldable mirrors
-Wide footpegs
-LED headlight with protector.
-Bling King has upgraded the front suspention with progressive springs since my son did not like the bit of nose diving when coming to a stop with OEM setup.
You all know Denver from Bling King, he does all BMW suspension issues under contract for BMW.
Think that is it
(Removes topbox because it was his Christmas gift from me)
If memory serves me right it has soft pannier racks
Think that is all of them
These bikes have easy and quick access to the airfilter
It has the best tubeliss rims - period
It has an awesome engine, go do your homework if you are interested and see how people love this motor.
He has also fitted a new proper chain through BMW because the OEM chain is ‘skinny and looks weird.

So now only the pictures and maybe updated detail and price once he decides to go ahead which I expect next week. I think it will be priced around R150k but lets see.

Reason for selling;

His boss was in a traumatic bike accident and broke his back. He is stable in Millpark hospital and waiting to get strong enough for the spinal fusion operation.
Chris my son has just become a dad as well.
He wants to quit riding for good and I respect and support his decition.

To be updated soon.

Last edited by a moderator: