EC: 3 Teneres to Jagvlakte

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torque Curve

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
Torque Curve, Jupiter and Ndlovu left from Bridgemead at 08h05. Ndlovu guided us on twee-spoors through fynbos plains covered in early morning dew. After about 10 minutes we decended into the first of many valleys where we rode on cattle tracks and sandy paths and encountered a few muddy water crossings.
We reached Jagvlakte just after 10 am. Ndlovu and I reckon the big bikes going at a leasurely pace do the route in about double the time of enduro bikes gunning it.
The route was enjoyable with reasonable challenges and beautiful views. Well-chosen Ndlovu! I know there's probably 20 different rides to do through and over those hills, but this one suited us just fine.
Let's do another one soon. Maybe start from CCN side so get the tar out of the way early?

Attachments

• 100_1713.JPG
    100_1713.JPG
    187.6 KB
  • 100_1715.JPG
    100_1715.JPG
    128.9 KB
  • 100_1716.JPG
    100_1716.JPG
    130.8 KB
  • 100_1717.JPG
    100_1717.JPG
    122.6 KB
  • 100_1718.JPG
    100_1718.JPG
    141.7 KB
  • 100_1722.JPG
    100_1722.JPG
    130.8 KB
  • 100_1714.JPG
    100_1714.JPG
    126.2 KB
Nou's ek regtig vreeslik baie spyt ek kon dit nie maak nie!!!

Lyk na n Challenging ride!!

Maar daar sal weer een wees hoop ek! :mwink:

Hotwire said:

For sure! Ek dink ons moet vlg keer van Uitenhage se kant af terug ry PE toe. Sal kom spek en eiers  nuttig by jou aan huis voor die tyd :biggrin:

Torque Curve said:
Hotwire said:

For sure! Ek dink ons moet vlg keer van Uitenhage se kant af terug ry PE toe. Sal kom spek en eiers  nuttig by jou aan huis voor die tyd :biggrin:

Daai klink ook na n goeie plan TC!!! :thumleft:

Dan maak ons sommer n laat middag ete daar in PE weer!!! :mwink:

Torque Curve said:
Hotwire said:

For sure! Ek dink ons moet vlg keer van Uitenhage se kant af terug ry PE toe. Sal kom spek en eiers  nuttig by jou aan huis voor die tyd :biggrin:
How about we ride to the Hage and back on a different route, but still in the bush. This time was 2 hours, so next time we do that and something similar on the way back, it will still be around 4 hours. Just in time for lunch, in PE!

Ndlovu said:
Torque Curve said:
Hotwire said:

How about we ride to the Hage and back on a different route, but still in the bush. This time was 2 hours, so next time we do that and something similar on the way back, it will still be around 4 hours. Just in time for lunch, in PE!

That sound good. HW  must just remember that the quality of breakfast determines the quality of lunch :deal: No seriously, we can have a braai at Jagvlakte. Can go get wood at the garage in Despatch.

Ndlovu said:
Torque Curve said:
Hotwire said:

Eish ! Those two hours klapped me. Got home and dropped. I am seriously unfit  :eek7: Nice and stiff today. But I'm in... can always slab it back again.

Nice one Gents....take it easy on the Old Man Plz........

Got in two pics before the camera conked

1. TC picked up a leak on the bikes radiator hose. Quickfix with ducktape before we decended to the serious stuff
2. Ndlovu getting through the mushy stuff

When I wanted to take a pic of Torque Curve coming through the camera packed up. Wonder why  :imaposer:

Attachments

• 100_1501.JPG
    100_1501.JPG
    345.3 KB
  • 100_1503.JPG
    100_1503.JPG
    312.6 KB
I'm also not a friend of sand and the bit we had more than satisfied my unwanted needs.

There is some nice Sand and Rhythm sections that can be "Interesting" in that area, but I don't think they would be too topbox friendly. Jup maybe next time you take my YZ250 and I'll ride the WR450, you won't be as tired............  >:D YZ only weighs 98kg's  :thumleft:

Tiger8 said:
There is some nice Sand and Rhythm sections that can be "Interesting" in that area, but I don't think they would be too topbox friendly. Jup maybe next time you take my YZ250 and I'll ride the WR450, you won't be as tired............  >:D YZ only weighs 98kg's  :thumleft:

Dan moet ons net eers 'n paar oefenlopies doen. Ek wou jou vra, maar ek is mos die skaam tiepe en toe ek sien jy gaan nie ry nie los ek maar  :3some: