Exciled in London

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Good day , I will explain a little about myself I have been living in the Uk for the past 7 years and finally I have had enough and am due to return to SA in October this year so I will be looking for some riding buddies as I will be lacking in that area. I will be based in Durbs to start with but know knows after that .

My bike is a KTM 450 exc which is not quite the norm for your website but I have noticed a few of you on these style bikes.
I have been riding in the Uk for about 2 years slightly different terrian than SA but at least here we are garanteed a mud bath.

Anyway it has been good looking at all your pics and journeys and I am looking forward to joining you guys on a ride sometime .

I will also need some advice of what GPS software i need for SA I have been reading the forum on GPS and stuff I bought a garmin 60 csx and want to have routable maps for SA and offroad stuff so if anybody can tell me what is required that would be great.