Exploring valleys and mountains - Glenthorpe, Nelshoogte, and Kaapsehoop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a shared pizza and some beers at @Colin Kaapschehoop ‘ s Salvador, we head back home down the mountain

FF049B17-BD9C-45C5-B3D6-3D19EEE545A4.jpeg

I arrive home just in time to watch Monaco qualy

Just over 300 km for the day

91F70E4D-48F3-4FBF-98FB-D027D100D002.jpeg

Amazing the amount of "no man's land" that you can ride in your area. (y)
😊

Is there maybe a route on Garmin you used can you forward that route if possible pls.
[email protected]
Sorry bud
I can’t share many of the routes we ride in the Lowveld.
Not trying to be funny, but we often ride in sensitive areas or on private property where we know the owners/managers or have made arrangements to ride in the area. Motorbikes are mostly not welcome in the areas.

If you have questions about general routes in the area I’ll gladly assist

Sorry bud
Not trying to be funny, but we often ride in sensitive areas or on private property where we know the owners/managers or have made arrangements to ride in the area. Motorbikes are mostly not welcome in the areas.

Pfft... Nepotism:rolleyes::sneaky:

Sorry bud

Although this greatly pains my heart, if it's on private or farm lands it's completely understandable. Too many beloved routes have closed down because some random weekend warrior got a gpx file from somewhere and upsets private landowners enough to want them to close the land access.

Sorry bud

In fact the best section of the route we rode through they are busy erecting a 6 foot fence that will block off any future rides. If you look through the pics you will see the fence posts already erected.:cry:

Latest posts