First quarry ride on the CRF250F

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gwild

Race Dog
Reaction score
Fuzzy and I road from zone 7 to the quarry, it was my first ride on the crf250x. Sorry that it was a little slow for you Fuz next time it will go better. I only dropped the bike 3 times  :laughing4: It was a awesome ride thx Fuzz :thumleft:

Attachments

• ColorTouch-1371483582316.jpeg
    ColorTouch-1371483582316.jpeg
    153.1 KB
Awesome!!!!!

Looks like I missed an amazing weekend of riding!

Did Muz take you on the long whoopy trail he rode for the first time yesterday?  If so, he's a cruel bastard.

Awesome :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Crossed-up said:
Did Muz take you on the long whoopy trail he rode for the first time yesterday?  If so, he's a cruel bastard.

:eek:ccasion14:

Gavin is a modest chap, I remember when he was a noob on his Dakar.. that was a LONG time ago, so there was no boo hoo take it easy, we did every whoop back to back including that lovely stretch you showed me John  :laughing4: which we did, turned around and did it again  :ricky:

Gwild is a star, he followed me no questions asked and hit everything head on, what a lekker days riding  :thumleft:

After Sat, Sunday and Monday I am feeling like I have gone a few rounds with Tyson and starting to fall in love with this 450.

Looks like fun, I find myself itching more and more for a plastic

whitedelight said:
Looks like fun, I find myself itching more and more for a plastic

Rather get a motard  >:D