First ride!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
911/
I want to plan an overnighter at our place. We sleep on the verandah in old creaky beds. One couple get the luxury of a monstor bed inside...  ;D

Could handle about 10 ppl b4 it gets too woes.

Anyone listening...?

911 off/
[/quote]
Just say when !
U can get edgy to get the GTown dawgs together as well

Awesome scoot, if you are going anywhere rocky take the rubber knobs off the Hyde bashplate.

Well, we just gotta eyeball that scooter up close... Bash is only 557 weeks away...  :drif:

Oyi... Edgy, answer my last post...!  ;D

I`ll be there...Carnivore my spot is directly across from Sumble inn,the Bowkers,on the opposite corner,used to belong to the Berringtons.Just say when ,we can put a whole troop of dogs in there ;D

edgy said:
I`ll be there...Carnivore my spot is directly across from Sumble inn,the Bowkers,on the opposite corner,used to belong to the Berringtons.Just say when ,we can put a whole troop of dogs in there ;D

Well well well.... if it had not been for a lapse of memory.. that would have been opur house!  :eek: Dad had first option to get it back, but the folk forgot!! Sold it - I think to Berrington, or maybe folk before them..

Right, we have accommodation for sure... between your place and/or ours!!  ;D

edgy said:
Great idea Wolweseun...lets do it.How many sleeps til your new machine arrives?

Tomorrow  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lovely bike; nice area.  I considered the XT's before buying my 640.  Lower seat height and Yamaha reliability attracted me. Small gas tank and a perceived on road bias turned me off. I'd like an uncorked (Shimwells) TT version.

Nice ride & pic's, Edgy!

So how does the XT compare with the KLR?

Definatly more 007`ish ;D More refined and smoother(can even see in the mirrors) A lot more punch through the gears