• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: BMW F650 GS Dakar - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stry

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hi guys, Rommel is up for sale. My garage is simply too full with 2 vehicles and 3 bikes – something’s got to make way to free up some space + he is not getting used enough.

The story…
I took Rommel over from my dad in July 2012 after he upgraded to a GSA. Bike has been used by me exclusively for commuting from Centurion to Bryanston the last 2 years. I have done less than 10 000 during the last 2 years.

Bike specification…
Year: 2004 (registered 20th November 2004)
Model: F 650 GS Dakar (Twin Spark)
Kilometre: 47006 KM
Tyres: Michelin Sirac front and rear
Condition: Excellent and VERY CLEAN!!! Bike was garaged its whole life.
Service history: Full service history (with majority of original invoices as proof). The last service was done by Bavarian Motorcycles Centurion.

Extras: Bike has foam grips, SW Motech centre stand, long life gel battery, BMW top box and 2 X side panniers.

Sale includes: Bike, 2 X Keys, Maintenance Instructions booklet, Riders Manual, BMW Top Box (works on ignition key), 2 X homemade side panniers, spare (used) front tyre.
I also have a complete fuel log book since I got the bike (Averaging under the 4 litre per 100KM).

Bike is paid for and registered in my name. All documentation in order.
Rommel lives in Centurion and can be viewed by appointment.

Price: R45000.00

PM for more detail.

Stry