Four leave clover trips anyone??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iep_kruger

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
i notice that in March we have lots of public holidays,,,for instance between 21 March and 30 March  one needs only 4 days leave to have 10 days of,,,,for the people that actually work its anyway a silly time for business and also an oppurtunity to partake in some trips

so why dont we do a road trip,,,or better what about a four leafe (leave) clover trip around central gauteng,,,we make 4 different one niters trips ,,,so then its a one day trip to up to 450 kms and a sleep over and back again the next day, sleep that nite at home and then the next day we do the other loop,,,catch my drift,,,,this way we can accomodate people that wanna do the whole four leave clover or the ones that only wanna do one or two or three,,,,,

on the otherhand we can do a long trips with 2 or more niters,,,,maybe even botswana/swaziland/lesotho,,,,

my idea of a perfect trip is one that we dont book forward,,,we roll up n tent and sleeping bag and decide along the way where we stay over,,,we dont neccesary skimp but we try and sleep over where we feel like it,,,,even do some bundu camping or camp at someone friends farm/property,,,,basically only fuel costs,,,you and the bike

so any ideas,,,anyone wanna put together one leaf of the clover,,,maybe even accomodate the father/son/daughter trip or blazes idea to go to botswana,,,???

many cooks can stew up a great  trip,,,

may suggestion is we do the four directions,,ie north (limpopo), east (mpumalanga), west (north west) and south (gautent/free state),,,