• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

From GS to Conti to GSA!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwannieBraai

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Sold my GS to a great swiss guy with 1 plastic leg, named "Shangali" and oh man is he happy!!! Gauties lookout for a Yellow GS that goes flat at the bends, will be him. Bought a great Conti 125 scoot drom JohnST, thx John, a great bike,  :) :) my 13yo daughter enjoys it madly (BTW me and my wifey too!). Pic below.

Michnus told me at the bash to keep the GS, I will be sorry, so did Hentie and a few others also.
My plan was to get something smaller meanwhile,  . . . that has been fullfilled with the Conti 125 scoot (I hope)

And oh, how right were they all it seems at this stage.
Kinda laying low now, the nice time of "shopping" for something else . . .

. . . .but my eyes are already looking . . . looking . . . . . for a GSA!

Let me know if you see something on the horizon! (That GSA in Polokwane was a miss)

Going down to Melkbos @ the 21st, in 1997 when I was in the Cape I came back with a Benz 420, perhaps this time with  a GSA? Will  see!

Anyhow, thx to the mods and dogs for this great site, it really helped with selling my bike!  :)

What a lot of awesome people live here!!!!

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 141

Latest posts