Golden gate and Lesotho with a TomTom one

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nic-fs , volgens die forumreels moet jy die toestemming van die persoon op die spesifieke op die foto he om foto's te kan plaas. Het jy toestemming vir daardie foto? Eina. die arme lyk asof hy nie eers weet dat hy gekiek word nie!!!!  :-\
Lyk in elk geval of julle dit geniet het. Deon was nogal ongelukkig toe hy hoor julle is in daardie area en julle laat wet hom nie. My ore moes dit ordentlik ontgeld! :peepwall:

nic-fs said:
We left the kloof and decided to fill up in Clarens. The fields next to the road were white with frost. Sorry no pics to cold to stop, but that’s what I love about riding in winter. Fresh air, cold hands and beautiful nature around you.

We got to Clarens just to find that the town did not have any power and the petrol station did not have a generator. This was bad news for the HP2’s small tank seeing that I was already on reserve (took my wife out for a ride the previous day while Christo’s wife looked after our baby). We decided to take a chance and ride to Golden Gate, I took it slow and we made it!

Filling up at Golden Gate.

Lekker ride!!
Looking for a bigger tank? HPN 23 Liter tank still in box going for a song. It belongs to someone who traded is HP2 for the new 990R phhht, can you believe that?

hi nico Hendry van bloem hier,,,,,, ek is so jaloers ,,foto's lyk stunning ek is nou ook op forum
God Bless!!!!

Hijack.......
Flying dutchman kom nou mooi reg.......gr8 stuff, mnr Bloemfontein!!!!"

Dankie vir die nice fotos (wat ook nie so lank vat om af te laai nie) :thumleft: Lyk nice daar,net bietjies te koud

Ride reports are always thrilling. Thanks for the story.

welkom flying dutchman. Goed om jou hier te sien.oppas maar vir milkybar jong sy's maar moeilik