Goodbye greetings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BigEd

Yeah, I know, this is for new members...

However, I'll use it to say goodbye. No speculation then...

Due to circumstances and choices I've made in my life at this moment in time, I sold off all my bike related stuff, including my bike (of course) and will be a non-biker from now on. Didn't keep anything as I don't want to be led astray for any reason.

Anyway, it's been fun, many hours invested/wasted :)mwink:) on this forum, but I see no point being a non-biker on a biking forum. Plus I don't want the distraction of seeing lots of cool bikes, etc.

Met some cool dogs over the last 4 years. Been to the Breede Bash a few times. National Bashes always too far for my limited budget/time, so had to miss these. Bought several bikes over the forum - 3 in fact - sight unseen and was very happy with my choice.

Again, no fault of the forum side, just a choice from my side. I know some people live for forums - I don't. I was just a happy member.

Go well and as they say in the classics "See you under the Xmas tree" :thumleft: