Goudinie Enduro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a huge thank you to the guys who organised the enduro.
it was fantastic even though the weather was at times bad but much better than CT.
THE TRACK WAS GREAT!!
well organised good vibe and enjoyed by all.
can we ride there on week ends?
Big 5 Enduro Team.
Glad you all got back safely.
found a great place to stay over and the farmer wants us to cut a track for his farm.
keep in touch if interrested.

Some pics at my Marshalling post

endurorider4.jpg

endurorider5-1.jpg

Guys, I am having serious internet connection problems, hence my late reply (hope this one makes it!) and uploading and posting of pictures.  We work on a wireless internet connection, and when the weather is foul, so is our connection!

Firstly, many thanx to all who tempted the bad weather.  I was on the track at 4.50 am, and there were stars in the sky, no wind.  By 8am, all this changed dramatically.....  Still, you guys came, and a muddy affair started!

Sorry for the late start, but I had so many calls from guys on the road, taking it very easy, asking me to start late.

Secondly, a HUGE thank you to all who contributed to make this event what it was!  The sponsors, Overberg Agri, Helderberg Yamaha, and Trevor from www.advrider.co.za for the helmets.  Guys, please support our sponsors, without our support, they will sponsor no more, and events without prizes is not lekka!

Thirdly, a huge thank you to businesses who participated with their clients.  Colin Stoffels, of Colin's Racing, and KTM Cape Town.  The KTM van pitched on the farm at 7am!

A great BIG thank you to Bryan PARAMED for his services!  Luckily, he had no injuries to contend with!

Guys, I LOVED IT!  It was a pity we could not stick to the original program, but the weather forced most guys into the tent for more serious stuff........ :lol:  :lol:

Kamanya was kind enough to post a YouTube video of the track on the KTM Works 450 XCRW, check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkSEqXaaNlA

For all who wondered, I have good news.  Stefan will host this track on weekends for leisure rides, at your own risk.  Furthermore, he will have another full funduro in spring, hopefully the weather will be better.  You can book a day ride with him on 0767407605 or at
  [email protected]

Again, thank you all for attending, especially XT660R and Etteine NXR for helping with the marshalling, you guys ROCK!

Attachments

• JL0_6972.jpg
    JL0_6972.jpg
    129.6 KB
  • JL0_6993.jpg
    JL0_6993.jpg
    193.6 KB
  • JL0_6997.jpg
    JL0_6997.jpg
    120.6 KB
  • JL0_7007.jpg
    JL0_7007.jpg
    105.7 KB
  • JL0_6962 copy.jpg
    JL0_6962 copy.jpg
    104.1 KB
Uiltjie said:
The KTM van pitched on the farm at 7am!

Thats only cos the Van got broken into and all the spare parts and tools stolen... so Lloyd let Cape town at 4am!

Cest la vie!

More

Attachments

• JL0_7009.jpg
    JL0_7009.jpg
    100.4 KB
  • JL0_7020.jpg
    JL0_7020.jpg
    189.7 KB
  • JL0_7025.jpg
    JL0_7025.jpg
    130.6 KB
  • JL0_7026.jpg
    JL0_7026.jpg
    132.9 KB
  • JL0_7039.jpg
    JL0_7039.jpg
    132.8 KB
more

Attachments

• JL0_7119.jpg
    JL0_7119.jpg
    104.1 KB
  • JL0_7282.jpg
    JL0_7282.jpg
    98.9 KB
  • JL0_7270.jpg
    JL0_7270.jpg
    107.3 KB
  • JL0_7175.jpg
    JL0_7175.jpg
    87.4 KB
  • JL0_7147.jpg
    JL0_7147.jpg
    114.7 KB
last

Attachments

• JL0_7358.jpg
    JL0_7358.jpg
    62.8 KB
  • JL0_7369.jpg
    JL0_7369.jpg
    83.2 KB
  • JL0_7424.jpg
    JL0_7424.jpg
    63.2 KB
  • JL0_7436.jpg
    JL0_7436.jpg
    85 KB
Stroke Her said:
Jy moes nou vir almal wys hoe ek lyk na te veel wyn!!!

Mense, die naweek was nat. Ek word nie eens so nat as ek stort nie!!!

Thanx aan Uiltjie vir n lekker ride Saterdag! :thumleft:
Ek gaan nou gaan hiberneer, sal weer in die somer aan bikes dink...
Dude, a lessor man would have bailed to leave me standing next to the farkin road in p*ssing rain and wind like a doowis, ten minste wil jy niemand donner as jy wyn nie.  You can be my wingman any day  :deal:
Het pille gekoop vir bysteek, so jy is "sh*t outta luck" om 'n BRP te score in geval van bysteek :imaposer:

Coolest pics ever, Uiltjie!  That blurry one of the sliding quad is a winner.

All strength to you for organising the event.  By all accounts a great time was had by all.

Thanks.

Uiltjie said:
For all who wondered, I have good news.  Stefan will host this track on weekends for leisure rides, at your own risk.  Furthermore, he will have another full funduro in spring, hopefully the weather will be better.  You can book a day ride with him on 0767407605 or at
  [email protected]

That sounds great :thumleft:. We should organize another Wild Dog day out on that track when the weather is slightly better...

Crossed-up said:
Coolest pics ever, Uiltjie!   That blurry one of the sliding quad is a winner.

All strength to you for organising the event.  By all accounts a great time was had by all.

Thanks.

Thanx!

I like this one, imagine how close he was, shot taken at 18mm........ :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• JL0_7283.jpg
    JL0_7283.jpg
    85.5 KB
Nice photo's!

Uilman - it looks like you shure know how to organize!

Well done.

Sad I was on standby.

ja ja - enough of the 'cool' pics

where's the pics of the topless girls

nice cold weather too  :biggrin:

Stunning pics Uiltjie.

Who is #341?
From the Welligton pics I use him as a backgroung on my PC.

Attachments

• IMG_3744 Z.jpg
    IMG_3744 Z.jpg
    208.9 KB
Sprocketbek said:
Stunning pics Uiltjie.

Who is #341?
From the Welligton pics I use him as a backgroung on my PC.

Colin Stoffels. Hy mag maar ry!.

He came passed me on the back wheel... and never put it down... I think his bike is stuck in that position! :-\