Groot Marico Weekend 12,13,14 Sept 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much appreciation to all the organisers, especially the 'Big 3' of Malgat (you Trojan), Malibu and Gunda - fantastic weekend, great venue, great roads, great grub and best of all great people (nice to see the faces behind the names)....Thank you very much and looking forward to the next one.

Jumper said:
Malibu said:
I'd just like to extend a huge Thank You to JUMPER... he was fantastic at Bar Services... constantly re-loading the cooler boxes. 

Thank you Buddy, much appeciated!  :thumleft:
Thanks Malibu
Actually I was just making sure that I always had a cold one :thumleft:

Maybe, but the rest of us scored from it!  :biggrin:

And you can sure ride that bike of yours...  :mwink:

Sorry I missed.
Saw a few of you yesterday on the way back. I was the idiot going the wrong way ;D
Two comments: 1. Who is Whinny the Poo???? :imaposer:
2: I'll make a note never to mess with Malibu. I'm scared of Pangas. :D
Good one guys!!!!!

thank you to all organisers was a really good time. Im glad i met a lot of you dogs, must say im impressed, very nice party indeed.

Hope to ride again soon with ''any'' of you  (after 6 weeks minimum :)

Maya_The_Bee said:
thank you to all organisers was a really good time. Im glad i met a lot of you dogs, must say im impressed, very nice party indeed.

Hope to ride again soon with ''any'' of you  (after 6 weeks minimum :)

Maya, babes, sorry about your foot, just heard... hope you get good news later!  :thumleft:

Maya, babes, sorry about your foot, just heard... hope you get good news later! 

Thank you J , actually the doctor said, there is a 1.5mm fracture on the bottom of the main bone, but it would have been 3mm if it wasnt for a  professional bandage tecnique used...  ;)

as long as i can get away without surgery im ok. i hate being cut  :mad:

Broken and you rode home like that - see they make bees tough too!  ;)

Yea also hope you don't need to be cut - that just hurts too - take care of the leg  :3some:

Broken and you rode home like that - see they make bees tough too! 

Yea also hope you don't need to be cut - that just hurts too - take care of the leg 

thanx Misty  ;) i dont mind the hurt, i just had enough ops in my life dont want more.

very important tip:

when you jump off the bike at  high speed again,  concentrate on landing on your head.
you'll save the rest of your body a world of pain....

Aaiirree Rasta
O0

very important tip:

when you jump off the bike at  high speed again,  concentrate on landing on your head.
you'll save the rest of your body a world of pain....

Aaiirree Rasta

yes i agree , and/or simply ride slower ???  :biggrin:

on the way there,
waiting patiently for Plottie

Attachments

• 13092008158.jpg
    13092008158.jpg
    75.3 KB
Malgat & BeemerMan
jovial fellows...

Attachments

• 14092008162.jpg
    14092008162.jpg
    27.9 KB
the usual suspects having brekkie
everyone else went to the croc farm

Attachments

• 14092008164.jpg
    14092008164.jpg
    93.9 KB
Maya_The_Bee said:
Maya, babes, sorry about your foot, just heard... hope you get good news later! 

Thank you J , actually the doctor said, there is a 1.5mm fracture on the bottom of the main bone, but it would have been 3mm if it wasnt for a  professional bandage tecnique used...  ;)

as long as i can get away without surgery im ok. i hate being cut  :mad:

At least some of my training came into good use on the weekend... glad to have helped!  :thumleft:

waiting for my bra
he's got the cigarettes....

Attachments

• 14092008167.jpg
    14092008167.jpg
    63.9 KB
  • 14092008167.jpg
    14092008167.jpg
    63.9 KB
Ganjora said:
Malgat & BeemerMan
jovial fellows...

o yeah thanx for the gift beemerman,,,,,,those cigars were R250 each nogal,,,,,dammmmm what a peace pipe !!!

also the single barrel whiskey,,,,woooo hooooo

it was 2 in the morning and we were the last two standing,,,what a great ending of my responsibilities  for the weekend...