H8rly Bash!!!!!!(ing)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

H8rlequin

Well the time has come again for me to invite my fellow dog's for drinks.

So who's up for a bullet riddled fun day out on the 3'd of July?

Venue

Just north of Pretoria near Hamanskraal. We will be following a rail road for a couple of K's, we will then "play" at a dust patch that is in use bike MX's and ATV's but is perfectly well suited to DS fun. Loads of fun to be had here with everything from small hills to rocky inclines to be conquered. This area ranges from fun to challenging. We will start a fire on the dis-used bridge overlooking the N1 where everyone can have a chop and dop if they so wish. Afterwords we will drive another 30k's odd threw some local farm roads and meet up at a old bar on the way for drinks and entertainment.

What to expect?
A fun day for all... The route won't be too long and will easily see you doing it with half a tank of petrol depending on how much you "play"
Yo guys make it fun.... Not meant to be a seruis over land trip but just a quick bash in the bush where you can test your bike and your own capabilities.

What do you Need?
Full tank of petrol, some meat if you want ( Wors will probably work out best for a quick meal ) and drinks as you see fit, a watch to be at KFC Kollonade on time at 9:30am, and a SENSE OF HUMOR!

That's it... Don't say I never invited you  :sign5: ( Points at you )