Helenus joined

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Hi to All

I've registered some time ago when I posted an ad for my 1100 GS.

So here's the (late) introduction;

Based in Tshwane, or otherwise known as Pretoria. What's in a name after all?

Am a photographer.

Got a 1100 GS Anniversary. I just love the 1100 GS's. Had a buyer for mine some weeks ago, but could not get myself to sell it. Hence I still haven't got my 1200 Adv. Catch 22, no Adv before my 1100 is sold but want not sell the 1100.

Started of (after the 50 cc's) with a Tenere (still crying, should have never sold this one), Funduro 650, 1100 GS, 1150 GS (never liked this one), 1200 GS (too expensive) and then back to the 1100 GS Anniversary, for me the best value for money GS at the time, and still is.

We did tour a lot way back when there were not a GS around every corner, not that that is a bad thing. Use to pack tents and all a toured the country, two up, mostly off road.

Haven't toured that much in the last 2 years but plan to rectify this. Back on the GS to work and back due the high fuel prices.

Wish list in no specific order: 1200 GS Adv, 1150 Adv, KTM (any), 800 GS, VFR, DR, XR, XT; etc. etc. etc.

Sorry, no photo, I only take them.