Hello from England - new book on riding the Ho Chi Minh Trail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Ants BK

Hello Wild Doggers
I hope this finds you all very well.
My name's Antonia and I'm a lover of very long journeys on two (and three) wheels - Honda Cubs and tuk tuks are my main love, and I've done some pretty fun adventures in far flung lands. A South African biker mate of mine suggested I pop a post on your forum asking your advice -I hope this is OK?
I've just written a book about a two month solo ride I did last year through SE Asian, down the remains of the legendary Ho Chi Minh Trail. WOW! What a ride - deep jungle, mountains, no other tourists, remote tribal areas, bomb-crater pitted tracks still littered with old tanks, SAM Missiles and anti-aircraft guns from the Vietnam War. For a laugh, I did the trip on a 25 year old Honda Cub. Most people would do it on a proper trailie.
The book is called A Short Ride in the Jungle: the Ho Chi Minh Trail by Motorcycle and is available as an ebook in South Africa via Amazon.com
https://amzn.to/1fLLqHi
I write for quite a few UK, US and Canadian biker magazines (Overland Journal, Overland, Motorcycle Monthly etc) and would love to get some coverage (reviews, extracts, feature article) in any of the SA biker mags. Can any of you chaps recommend the most widely read (adventure) bike magazines that might be interested in this? If so that would be superb.
If you want to see any pictures of see more about the ride see www.theitinerant.co.uk.
And I urge you to go and ride the Trail - it really is the most awesome adventure.
Thanks guys.
All the best
Antonia Bolingbroke-Kent (Bristol, UK)