Hello, from WoNg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

WoNg

I'm a Senior YZ85 MX racer mum.  I registered on this forum to help my mate, Rob.  The 'dogs' are exactly the group of people that Rob is looking to connect with.  He's a long time biker and is a respected member of the Rotary group.  He's planning a solo biking trip through Africa to raise funds for them. Dogs may have a lot of the info that could help him with this.  He has not felt very connected with the BMW club people.  Another 'dog' told me about this website and I found it to be very similiar to 'e-dirt' (I'm an e-dirter).  I have told Rob about this site and hope he develops some dog bonds. In the meantime, he asked me that I post his bike for sale, as he is not too techno. So everybody, go look in the smalls - apparently I did it in the wrong order (ie. posted advert first then introduced myself here) Sorry if it offended anyone - hell of a thread going on there, but hey, maybe the bike will sell coz of it  :D.  A foot in the door for Rob, I hope..... I'll get him to register.

@MX Junkie and TK-Ten, thanks for the nice supportive comments. ;)

@Fixit - come to think of it, I've never appeared in a photo with my son and his bike, (and he's been racing for 10 years!).  They are all of him... I'll sort that out and post it here soon for introductory purposes so you can be sure I'm not fudging...  :peepwall: 

Latest posts