Hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Antonio

Hello to all!

humm, always difficult to talk about myself but let me try...

I'm portuguese, 36 years old and currently working/living in Maputo, Mozambique.

Always liked to "explore" on two wheels since very young by bicycle, but I think it was 10 years ago, watching the long way around series that I found what I really wanted to do on a motorcycle: Travel. Well Adventure travel is how they have branded it :)
The idea is to be self sufficient on the motorcycle, ready for everything, so I always go with tools, camping gear and maps, the route is not that important, neither is the bike!
And I like to do things in a low budget style, I like the money that's saved but also the challenge, and most of the times good stories and memories come from the challenges you overcome.

I've done a few travels by now and I write some articles for a small magazine in Portugal:
https://trevlmagazine.wix.com/trevlers#!antonionogueira/c1ory
(unfortunately is a portuguese publication)

I subscribed here because I'm trying to get in touch with more people in this part of the world that share this interests. Not much motorcycles in Maputo...

I guess that's it! Safe travels for everyone!