Howzit to all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Super Adventure
Hi guys (and gals),

I have been lurking here for a while now, but would like to introduce myself as i find myself asking more and more questions on the do's and dont's of this sport/hobby/addiction....  :laughing4:

recently made a long term dream come true when the bank manager agreed on a new 990 Adventure! Absolutely brilliant bike, even though i can (at this stage) only dream of riding it to its full poetential. Still on the 'under a thousand mode' which means 6,500 RPM only, but looking forward to the 1st service and then pushing it a bit higher!

Thanks for a great site with lots of humour and good information. To the beemer guys, for the record, i think the GS Adventure is also a great bike but too heavy for my liking, especially in a place where we have sooooo much sand! Keep the banter going though, it's almost like the land rover - land cruiser debate, which for the record, i am siding with the latter....

Maybe when some of you guys pass through we can hook up for a bit of riding!