• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'HPN' copy R80 G/S for sale soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allen

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R80GS
Hi Guys

My R 80 G/S will soon be for sale. For personal reasons my riding days are over. She will not be replaced.

As you will see from the pics, I'm doing some work on the rear sub-frame and seat!! Will post final pics once complete.

I copied the HPN mods to the frame, extended the swingarm, fitted a WP front end off a KTM, Excel front wheel, etc.

She is a really entertaining bike to ride. Not crazy power, but more than enough, handles well, lots of fun! A gravel highway tourer of note, although nimble enough for some technical stuff.

Of note is that all the mods were done to a donor frame I bought from MadMike 999.

The original frame, front end with brakes and wheel, swingarm, final drive, exhaust, tank etc are all included in the sale.

More details will follow once the work I am currently busy with is complete.

Please be patient! The purpose of this post is purely for those who are genuinely interested to contact me via PM. I may not post here again for a while, but will reply to PM's.

I am not testing the water, she must go.

Thanks!

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 713
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 714