I’m driving to the National Bash – Who needs stuff transported??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leftless

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
I’ll be traveling to the Bash by LandRover trailering my bike up along with the usual bunch of marketing material and some giveaways.  I will not be sweeping for any particular group and instead be traveling up the N7 on Thursday sleeping in Springbok reaching the Bash site on Friday around mid-day.  On Sunday I’ll probably leave around 11 am, again sleeping in Springbok and reaching Believe that evening.  As always there will be space in the LR for excess kit that anyone might need at the Bash but not necessarily want to cart along or need along the way. 

So, anyone that needs tents, camping kit, additional booze, blow-up doll/girlfriend, spare tyres, four poster beds, fridge, or any other stuff transported to the Bash, you  are welcome to send it with me for a small donation towards fuel.  Other than that I’ll carry the normal camping kit, side shafts, wheel bearings, tools, wood and will have space for more fire wood, braai grids, fuel etc on the trailer.

Please remember the LR is only so big, so this is first come first serve deal.  I need everything at my place in Bellville on Wednesday evening.