I know how you can make money......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TornadoF5

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 640 Adventure
I'm in a fortunate position where I get exposed to a lot of different markets and have discovered I have an ability to help make other people rich except myself... go figure. Anyway, I see niches in the market which are not always niches I personally can fulfil due to skillset etc, but I can point people in that direction and here's one such freebie for you dogs who care to take interest.

Biofuel
Yes it's not new technology and there are a few people out there making it for their farming machines, personal use and a small retail segment. Here's the thing, legislation was passed less than 4 weeks ago regulating all diesel will have to have a minimum biofuel content (not sure of the figures but think it's between 5-7%) by 2014. So what this means, is the biofuel industry will be growing significantly in SA for those who get in on it NOW. Already there are manufacturers of this product as mentioned and the biggest problem they have is consumer confidence (much like the additive guys I spoke of in previous thread). I believe govt will be placing an emphasis on SMME biofuel supply chain and already crops of soya are being grown in the EC for the production of oil to be used in the manufacture of biofuel.
The trick here is to get your product SABS certified which no one has done and with local content legislation having been passed 16 July 2013, govt will be requesting the SABS mark on the supplied product.

So in a nutshell want to turn yourself into an empire in time to come....... BIOFUEL is one such avenue, provided you do it correctly.