I need a new buff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done, it takes guts to do what you did! I respect you and your lady for being willing to get your hands dirty.

On a side note, it is vital that all wilddogs be equiped with a first aid kit - gloves are of parramount importance, a space blanket, breating device and a few bandages. u never know when u will need them!

MAX RESPECT!!!

brettp said:
gloves are of parramount importance,

Well done Wes!

As Brett says, use gloves, they only cost about R1 each, carry them under your seat.

Well done Wes, not sure if I would have stopped... you are one brave dude! O0

Sad situation that we in SA have to firstly consider your own safety before stopping to help others.

Well done to you for stopping and assisting. :wink:

Well done wes.and thanks for sharing the honesty of how it affected you.Very dangerous to stop when your wife is with.But you did the right thing.Most would  proberbly not have turned back.Hats off to you.

Gulp you pre-empted me - would be impolite to veto your offer, but I'll throw in another one for your lady..... Well done Wes-man

H

"Evil florishes when good men stand by and do nothing."

Good onya Wes and Celeste.
Takes balls to stop at the scene of an assault.

Dealing with a victim covered in blood and near hysterical ain't the greatest thing in the world either.

Giving away my first Wild Dogs bravery award here.

Well done the pair of you.

Cheers: Jaq.

Thinking further about this.
How did you know he was the victim? Sometime the guy getting the crap beaten out of him could be the criminal.

I wondered as well about that - but the fact that the other 2 made for the hills rather than ask us for help when we stopped gave it away

Yip, I'm with all of you: I respect my husbbya lot!!! He made a call that probably saved someone's life!

As to whether the guy we assisted was the victim... The other 2 were not injured at all. I'm quite open to the idea that there might be a bit of a story behind the story, but the fact of the matter is that this man was badly assaulted. He lost nearly a pint of blood in the 40 minutes we were with him.

Moral of the story: may our hands never be too occupied with other things so as to prevent us from helping others.

Yeah, even if he was the original instigator, as long as everyone stops when you step in.
It can be sorted out later.

Hey Wes and wifey

Just read this thread.

Ur actions does not surprise in the least - its always been in your nature. So well done. Big up to both of you. Making sure the wife is out of danger first was the right thing to do. Using ur beloved buff was instinctive, I'm sure.

This confirms one thing - I'll ride with both of you anyday,anytime,anywhere

CAUSE I KNOW YOU GOT MY BACK

Much respect!!

:salut:

I salute your kindness.

Well written with lot's to think about....

On the way home, we were greeted by this view, reminding me that there IS in fact a God...

Attachments

• DSC02759.jpg
    DSC02759.jpg
    53.9 KB
Well done - just proves the point that no matter how "mucho" one is... we are all born with compassion and humanity and the saying that "giving is more than receiving" just rings out!

Well done matey - good for you and your wife for caring.