ICETAG - Emergency Data card

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuckyStriker

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW G650 X-challenge
https://www.icetag.co.za/

I recently ordered an IceTag Emergency Data patch.
After placing my order on their website and paying with my plastic I received confirmation via e-mail.
Four days later I got the envelope containing an invoice and the IceTag kit.

card010sz.jpg

The envelope contained a plastic sleeve with one side treated with a supposedly powerful adhesive, a piece of paper on which to write your details (the paper is waterproof and apparently impossible to tear) and a small reflective sticker with a medical emblem.

card023tm.jpg

After filling out my details (some medical info is also filled out on the back of the paper), folding it up and placing it inside the sleeve I stuck it to my helmet.
The leaflet accompanying the kit states that the IceTag needs to be attached to the left side of the helmet.

card049kr.jpg

mmm...that padding needs a wash methinks

I applied the Medical sticker to the right side

card038fk.jpg

mmm...that visor needs to be cleaned as well

Hopefully the IceTag will assist the Paramedics if I am out for the count. Nothing worse than being carted off to some State Hospital when Discovery Health will happily pay for bed&breakfast in a nice private clinic

The IceTag costs R50.00 including shipping - a little steep but perhaps worth it