IF YOU WERE TO TAKE A CHANCE ( ROADBLOCKS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
If you were to take a chance and go , N3 to the sea , where are the roadblocks on theis route in order to plan detours  :imaposer: My itch is huge and I want to go , twisting my partners arm hard to ok the trip . Plan is to leave home sparrows on Saturday morning and head south .
I believe ther is a stop near Villiers at the ONE STOP , Can make a detour bt going  into Villiers village and then back on to the N3 or use the alternate rout to Warden , From there I do not know the potential stops :deal:
will need to stop at tugela for fuel, then maybe again at windmill for a top up .
Dont want to rush down , but will rather take the lazy route , stop for breakfast , a milkshake and get to the sea early afternoon , have confirmed accommodation available .

Ps In your opinion would it be worthwhile to try and secure a permit , Maybe contact an Estate agent to "view " a house in order to get a permit?

Latest posts