I'm GUTTED!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GG

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1290 Adventure R
The Monster turned 50 000 k's last week riding through Baviaans, so I decided this it was important to treat my well abused steed for the occasion!

Enter one of Beemer mans gutted replacement xhausts this morning..MAN worth every cent.  First of all he has the can on hand so it takes less than 10 minutes so no waiting in anticipation of the end result.  Then it sounds awesome, the Monster sounds like she is growling instead of purring at low revs and goes into a full on spine tingingling roar under hard acceleration.  Not very loud at cruising which is what worried me.  BUT drop a gear eish!  Also power wise its awesome, I have had my cat removed and the combo now especially on pulloff is cool.  I dropped two gears to overtake a bus and the handlebars nearly smashed me in the face!  :eek:

Fuel wise forget it, No-one but no-one will ride conservativelly with that sound and power improvement!  >:D >:D >:D