Into heaven and back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Sakkie, flippen nice. 

tok-tokkie said:
I have a small file of links to ride reports that have inspired me to want to follow the route.  This is now one of them.

+1

I really enjoyed your report, Sakkie.  Great photos and a real sense of the journey.  Thanks.

Thanks for a great RR Sakkie.
Before I got the summer jacket I would always take a pair of short MX gloves along to prevent sunburn and give some protection. They worked well and allowed  good airflow into the sleeves.

You right about "heaven" on this trip - the pics show it!

smiley-happy112.gif

Thanks, Sakkie, brilliant RR!  You don't have to write much if you can take pictures like those!  :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Nice RR Sakkie , sorry i could not make it.

Great RR Sakkie! Jou fotos inspireer my om daai area te gaan ry.  :thumleft:

Thanks for all the kind comments on the RR, it harder work than doing the trip and takes just as long!!  :D

PS:
A couple of IMPORTANT things learnt during trip:   :mwink:

At a sprint the guinefowl can fly at 60km/h,
the common dove does it on a trot at 80km/h
the sparrows are to dof to even try !
and when it rains the spring-hares come out to play. . .   ::)   :biggrin:

Sakkie said:
Thanks for all the kind comments on the RR, it harder work than doing the trip and takes just as long!!  :D

PS:
A couple of IMPORTANT things learnt during trip:   :mwink:

At a sprint the guinefowl can fly at 60km/h,
the common dove does it on a trot at 80km/h
the sparrows are to dof to even try !
and when it rains the spring-hares come out to play. . .   ::)   :biggrin:

and the stone out of the pekkie's hand between Fort beaufort and Queenstown?

It's like awesome!  Love the geocaches on the map... hoe verduidelik mens dit aan mense wat nie verstaan dat dit mooi dinge mooier maak?    :thumleft: :thumleft:

Hi Sakkie

Me and the hubby are planning to do this route in April around the 24th, he will be in contact with you tomorrow to get the routes etc, this was one amazing rr.

We had a crappy 1st anniversary as hubby ended in hospital with a serious operation, so we want to have an amzing 2nd one.

Thanks!!!