IS IT GOOD OR BAD LUCK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEON DEON

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
We are going to Ramsgate this weekend . route planned , accom booked , bike checked , just waiting to get my ass onto the saddle on friday afternoon and we are off .
Now I dont know if its just my luck or not , but virtually every long ride we have been on it has rained . Easter weekend we were in SABIE , on Monday morning we have to ride back and its raining , all the way up Longtom pass . get to Lydenburg and the rain stops , got a good wetting just past Witbank  :lol8: :lol8: :lol8:
Then we went to the Bike fest and it rained again , did not get to wet but we had rain , Last trip was to Ponta , long weekend in August , freezing cold and wet . Now this weekend we are on our way to the south coast and rain predicted . Does not stop me but I recall my Father used to say , the Smiths are going on holiday and its going to rain , I always say if it rains en route then good weather at the destination , But traveling by bike in rain is not always a cool idea . Will report back on Tuesday , to say if we got drenched or not .
My riding gear is supposed to be waterproof , but we will see how well it performs , one thing that is a big plus is the touring screen on my 1190 and the hand guards does help to keep a lot of water off me while riding .