is it possible to mount rotopax on trax eve pannier racks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guido

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Greetings all,

I was wondering if it would be possible to mount the rotopax on trax evo pannier racks? and then use the racks to carry wolf man expedition bags. Ha ha ha, the predicament i am finding myself in, is I already have wolf man bags, but Have bought a new bike, I am looking at the luggage rack options. I would really like the option of using hard luggage at some stage(i.e. trax etc) At the moment I am looking at doing a fairly long trip, and for piece of mind, am looking at carrying extra fuel, the rotopax option looks really nice to me. This will be used in conjunction with the wolf man bags I already have and my top box, so the rotopax would need to mount directly to the luggage rack, and the wolf man bags mounted on the side of the rotopax, exactly like the wild at heart demo bike at all the bike shows( only thing with this demo bike is it is a wild at heart rack, so hard luggage would not be an option)

Guido