Itchy Boots - New Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She got a Yamaha tenere 600 with electric start. 1987 model

This is what the last couple of pages in this thread is about.

Must confess, missed it.
Is is blue at least?
And has it a kickstarter also? I hope so because this will fill episodes full of drama, or better, she might kick it off.
Luggage wise, what racks etc have been mounted? Or will she trailer a trailer this time?
I for one am glad she didn't choose a Cagiva Elephant, because, never mind they get old but they don't forget anything.
'Round the world'.... will that be clockwise, counter clockwise, zigzag zooming or, of course with it naming it this way luring a gazillion newbies, "The Wrong Way Round"?
And, asking for many friends I've heard about, is she going to get married in this episode? I mean, Dan's advertising 'Bosch chicks here of late, so I have to flip a coin soon.

Will appreciate to read your in-depth replies here, true's Bob (y)

Must confess, missed it.
Is is blue at least?
And has it a kickstarter also? I hope so because this will fill episodes full of drama, or better, she might kick it off.
Luggage wise, what racks etc have been mounted? Or will she trailer a trailer this time?
I for one am glad she didn't choose a Cagiva Elephant, because, never mind they get old but they don't forget anything.
'Round the world'.... will that be clockwise, counter clockwise, zigzag zooming or, of course with it naming it this way luring a gazillion newbies, "The Wrong Way Round"?
And, asking for many friends I've heard about, is she going to get married in this episode? I mean, Dan's advertising 'Bosch chicks here of late, so I have to flip a coin soon.

Will appreciate to read your in-depth replies here, true's Bob (y)
You missed the most important question of all! Did she fit a booster plug? 😜