Itchy Boots - New Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 890 Adventure R
Noraly writes:

"This has been the longest period of not posting any videos on YouTube since I started my channel in 2018 (*insert motorcycle accident and recovery time).
BUT - I am going to be back with a new season of Itchy Boots adventures starting in early October 2024, so it’s only a matter of a few weeks now !!
🔥
🔥

Last preparations for my motorcycle are in progress, I’ve collected an important visa and most of all - I can’t wait to hit the road!!! Let’s go!!
🔥
"

She has bought new tools, so she has decided on a new steed. Wonder what bike she is getting, and where she is going?

Noraly.jpg

The new Himalayan, at 198kg wet plus 30kg luggage - 40kg heavier than a CRF300L. 230kg is a lot of weight to lift. With 29kW - almost the same as the CRF300. She is smarter than that.
I agree that the CRF300 is perfect for her. There isn't anything better all round that I am aware off.

Getting the same bike twice in a row is so boring, but then she had two Himalayans in a row.
CRF300 Rally with seriously upgraded suspension would be a no brainer.
Reliability is a key issue here, and the previous 300 did 80K with minimum issues.

She has some nice Wera tools ready to go
1726672118759.png

Dont see a 24mm spanner so guess wont be a CRF300. 27mm spanner it’s gonna be some KTM / Husky / Gas Gas

Last edited: