Itchy Boots - New Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are other woman doing RTW trips and youtubing it, and a few guys too. Why is there no feverish following of them on this forum?

Admit it, you guys are only interested in Itchy because, well, she make you itch.

Sex sells, even if you only dream of it.

Honestly I think Ive only watched one or 2 of her seasons but I think her popularity has a lot to do with how her videos are edited, her video and sound quality is good and she has an accent, all of these things add up to a good production .. I generally perfer to watch men on YouTube because I dont always feel like watching a lady battle through something I feel is not that difficult but to give credit where credit is due, I think her locations are brilliant and the editing is fantastic.

Honestly I think Ive only watched one or 2 of her seasons but I think her popularity has a lot to do with how her videos are edited, her video and sound quality is good and she has an accent, all of these things add up to a good production .. I generally perfer to watch men on YouTube because I dont always feel like watching a lady battle through something I feel is not that difficult but to give credit where credit is due, I think her locations are brilliant and the editing is fantastic.
I have watched some of her stuff and i like her bubbly personality, always smiling. Her looks not my cup of tea.

Her India trips are my personal favourite.

I have not seen that.. I have plans to go to India so I had better watch it

To be fair I think that you need a serious amount of time to keep up with all the youTube postings.. I wanted to watch her South America Trip, I watched up to episode 23 then when I looked agin it was in eposode 80 something .. I just dont have the time to catch up.

I have not seen that.. I have plans to go to India so I had better watch it

To be fair I think that you need a serious amount of time to keep up with all the youTube postings.. I wanted to watch her South America Trip, I watched up to episode 23 then when I looked agin it was in eposode 80 something .. I just dont have the time to catch up.
If that is the case, I would also recommend the following series by Adam

Itchy in India 01

Itchy in India 02

Weird thing I watched a interview of Elspeth Beard yesterday and she said of her whole trip India is the only country she did not like traveling through.

Weird thing I watched a interview of Elspeth Beard yesterday and she said of her whole trip India is the only country she did not like traveling through.
That is interesting, though I am sure the whole experience of India may be a good bit different following her experiences so many years back vs what India is as a country today.

That is interesting, though I am sure the whole experience of India may be a good bit different following her experiences so many years back vs what India is as a country today.
At 2:00 minutes in she said she did not like traveling in India.

I didnt see this coming, when she test rode the 450L she said it was way too powerfull for her, so she got something taller and more powerful
I don't understand her choice either. Admittedly, I haven't followed her riding but I know she is fairly short and that Yammie is tall. Too tall for her I think, especially if it tips over.

As ek reg onthou was dit nie sy wat die clutch gebrand het nie. 'n Man langs die pad het haar bike gevat en hom geboelie deur die modder. Sy het hom gevra om te stop toe sy besef het hy is besig om die clutch te brand.
View attachment 917845
Met al haar reise deur Afrika het sy duidelik nog nie geleer dat selfs 'n ambeeld nie teen "Afrika" bestand is nie.

My wife liked her 600e. Not her favorite of the four she had though. I still think Itchy would have liked the 600e better,but early days chances are she will handle the Tenere like a 300. 💪

Amanda-Die Hel..jpg

As jy jou gat uitleen skeit jy deur jou ribbes.......ou bybel gesegde.
Janee kyk ek was redelik verbaas oor wat gebeur het. Ek het dit nie gesien kom dat die clutch gaan brand nie ek het eerder gedink haar bike gaan sonder haar oor die horison verdwyn.

Die XL600LMF het n laer sitplek, ook e-start, en tubeless wiele vir wat dit werd is.

En ook n twee keel carb om lekker te laat sukkel langs die pad!! 😬

Different horses for different courses. I do not find Noraly attractive at all - she will not receive a marriage proposal from me - but her mix of an upbeat personality, positivity, self-respect (she does not swear at herself or others), wide geographical knowledge combined with good research, choosing the unbeaten track instead of tar and excellent, quality footage, work ethic and sound makes her stand out from the negative, swearing, gossiping, self centered or common crowd. She has class and a friendly yet assured demeanor that allows her to achieve great things. Go Noraly!

Latest posts