Itchy Boots - New Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ook n goeie opsie met laer sitplek en geen ABS. lekker basic en super betroubaar.

1727779008361.png

Interesting choice for her next season and good luck to her.

I do wonder how long that rear brake is going to last? it takes 1 fall on a well placed rock and that rear drum lever or rod are going to bend and keep the rear brake dragging or completely fail. hopefully there is some foresight and they create a a guard or similar for this.

I do wonder how long that rear brake is going to last? it takes 1 fall on a well placed rock and that rear drum lever or rod are going to bend and keep the rear brake dragging or completely fail. hopefully there is some foresight and they create a a guard or similar for this.
I doubt it's more accident prone that a disc brake ? You can adjust the rod with your hands if its binding.

Im glad someone mentioned the rear drum brake..

There are other woman doing RTW trips and youtubing it, and a few guys too. Why is there no feverish following of them on this forum?

Admit it, you guys are only interested in Itchy because, well, she make you itch.

Sex sells, even if you only dream of it.
These other woman you speak off? Ugly and not sexy, I pressume?

"Ugly" and "not sexy" is not the same thing. I'm sure you get the point I made though, it's not black and white... lot's of shades grey too.
I think you made a silly point. Most of us started following her when she was in SA and then because she is very good at creating content.

I doubt it's more accident prone that a disc brake ? You can adjust the rod with your hands if its binding.
I do think it is. A caliper is self contained and small with only a steel braided brake line neatly aligned the top of the swing arm vs a drum lever sticking out and a 40cm rod exposed on the outside of the swingarm.

A brake disk is pretty strong and ultimately there are so many protective options for brake disks and calipers. Even a bespoke guard would be fairly easy to create using a same bike brand guard that could be finessed to fit. The drum setup rarely has any protective parts for it and honestly I cant imaging the guard needed for that rod.

You can adjust the rod with your hands if its binding - maybe a burly man like yourself could but a lady in distress?

I do think it is. A caliper is self contained and small with only a steel braided brake line neatly aligned the top of the swing arm vs a drum lever sticking out and a 40cm rod exposed on the outside of the swingarm.

A brake disk is pretty strong and ultimately there are so many protective options for brake disks and calipers. Even a bespoke guard would be fairly easy to create using a same bike brand guard that could be finessed to fit. The drum setup rarely has any protective parts for it and honestly I cant imaging the guard needed for that rod.

You can adjust the rod with your hands if its binding - maybe a burly man like yourself could but a lady in distress?
Well if she cant adjust a brake linkage with her fancy tools good luck working on a carb or changing a tyre ! Rock can just as well bend a brake disc. I'm no drum brake fan but I'm sure it will be least of her worries. Drum brakes last a very long time if she starts out with a new set. I do think the ones on the top is a better design vs hanging underneath

1727782822944.png

1727782868268.png

Last edited:
I think you made a silly point. Most of us started following her when she was in SA and then because she is very good at creating content. looking.
Fixed for you. ;)

Go on admit it, most would not have continued following her if it was a guy, or if she was butt ugly. Ok not butt ugly, but very ugly.

...butt ugly. Ok not butt ugly, but very ugly.
Is dit hoekom jou youtube channel so vinnig gestop is? :sneaky:

Ek stem soortvan saam met @TheBear
Ek het begin kyk toe sy in SA was. Sy is nou nie regtig 'n looker vir my nie, ek sal wel nou nie so ver gaan om te sê sy is butt ugly nie.

Ek kan wel dit sê, daai videos het my kop gedraai na kleiner motorfietse toe! Ek het my Tornado nie lank daarna gekoop!

Last edited:
Is dit hoekom jou youtube channel so vinnig gestop is? :sneaky:

Ek stem soortvan saam met @TheBear
Ek het begin kyk toe sy in SA was. Sy is nou nie regtig 'n looker vir my nie, ek sal nou nie so ver gaan om te sê sy is butt ugly nie.

Ek kan wel dit sê, daai videos het my kop gedraai na kleiner motorfietse toe! Ek het my Tornado nie lank daarna gekoop!
Ek weet ek is so lelik dat terwyl my ma my ge-bordvoed het het sy maar oë toegeknyp en aan ander babas gedink.

Maar nee, ek onderhou nie 'n youtube kanaal ter wille van kykers/ondersteuners nie, jou gooi was mis. ;)

That is interesting, though I am sure the whole experience of India may be a good bit different following her experiences so many years back vs what India is as a country today.
My mom was blonde, did a trip to India, Pakistan and Turker back in the early 90s, had to dye her hair black, blondes were often kidnapped, apparently.