Itchy Boots - New Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ai guys can't you move over to the original Itchy Boots thread? Really not sure why Jacobsroodt started another one :unsure:

Took me a little time to adjust the KTM 950 with the choke and also getting her started up first time and when to kill the choke compared to the luxury of riding a fuel injected bike like the Harley.
What!!! My bike has a choke??? :oops:

Must say it does not require much use of it most of the time

My Tenere had the choke lever on the handlebar. I am almost sure this model too. So they ditched the cable operated choke for a pull choke like on the 600e model.

My Tenere had the choke lever on the handlebar. I am almost sure this model too. So they ditched the cable operated choke for a pull choke like on the 600e model.
Wish I could do the same mod
Daai kabel chokes is kak

Wish I could do the same mod
Daai kabel chokes is kak
Kry net vir jou so n choke by Yamaha en draai die ou een uit en ontkoppel kabel. Probleem is dis nie lekke om da in the kom met die linkerhand.

Choke.jpg

They did. He talked about it in the first episode, if memory serves.

Kry net vir jou so n choke by Yamaha en draai die ou een uit en ontkoppel kabel. Probleem is dis nie lekke om da in the kom met die linkerhand.

View attachment 921283
Thanks!!!
Ja man, die choke se pieletjie onder by die carb druk nie altyd reg terug nie (jy sal nou weet wat ek meen), so know sal BEFOK wees, dan weet mens hys heeltemal in👍👍

Thanks!!!
Ja man, die choke se pieletjie onder by die carb druk nie altyd reg terug nie (jy sal nou weet wat ek meen), so know sal BEFOK wees, dan weet mens hys heeltemal in👍👍
Myne het dit ook soms gedoen.......................................................................................................................dis nou die choke. :p 😜